Two more employees have just celebrated their 10-year work anniversary at Accurate Neuromonitoring – making for a total of six who have at least a decade of service to Accurate Neuromonitoring!
- Chuck Erd, DC, DABNM – Chuck started as a OR technician as part of the Central NJ team and has worked his way up to Director of Clinical Affairs, now working in the Northeastern office. Chuck enjoys gardening, cooking and wine and lives in Whitehouse Station, NJ with his wife Kelly and their three children
- Jeremey Friedman, DC, CNIM – Jeremy started as a trainee tech and is now handling some of the most complex surgeries that we participate in. He also has a secondary role outside of the operating room as our Continuing Education Coordinator. Jeremy was an accomplished boxer in the United States Army. He enjoys working out and lives in Old Beth Page, NY with his wife Paula and their two children
- Paulette Nardi – Paulette started as a Medical Biller in our NJ office when our office staff consisted of two people. Now, as our Northeast Office Manager, she oversees a team of 20 office staff and also serves as our infection control officer. When she is not at work, Paulette serves as a paramedic on the Volunteer Ambulance Corps in Englewood, NJ. She currently resides in Hackensack, NJ.
- Bryan Yohananov, CNIM – Bryan was our very first employee. He started as a trainee tech and has held various positions over the years and is currently our NJ Business Development Manager. In his spare time, Bryan enjoys meditating, yoga, boating and hiking. He lives in Howell, NJ with his wife Beth and their three children
- Nancy Di Giacomo – Nancy was our first administrator in the Northeast office. Her receptionist duties included scheduling and credentialing. Nancy has had many different roles and responsibilities over years and currently serves as our Northeast Scheduling Coordinator. She loves her dog and lives in Rutherford, NJ with her husband Santo.
- Cherisse Million – Cherisse started out as a Medical Biller in the Northeast office and has worked her way up to Billing Manager. She volunteers at her daughter’s school, enjoys crossword puzzles and spending quality time with her family. Cherisse lives in Montclair, NJ with her husband Clarence and two children.